These are the common interaction elements available across majority of the Reports present in the mTraction platform which includes Daily, Hourly and the Segmentation reports.
- Campaign Dropdown
- Media source Dropdown
- New Users and Activities Metrics
- Events Dropdown
- Date range selector
1. Campaign Dropdown
- The campaign dropdown will contain a list of campaigns that were set to be tracked during the media source configuration.
- This will enable the users to narrow down the data to a particular campaign which deep dives to that individual campaign performance statistics on the reports. The default value selected is “All Campaigns”.
- You can clear your selection to get back to the default setting by clicking on the cross button (X) that appears on the dropdown after you have selected a campaign.
2. Media source Dropdown
- The Media source dropdown consists of the list of media sources that were set through the Media source configuration wizard to track and attribute your app’s installs and other conversions.
- This will let the users to narrow/expand data on reports based on any of their selection from the predefined media groups in the dropdown as below,
- All Media Sources (Organic & all configured non organic sources)
- Top 5 Media Sources (The top 5 profitable media sources)
- Non Organic sources (All configured media sources)
- Alternatively, the users may also custom select the media sources (max. of 10) for which they wish to see data through the checkboxes inside the dropdown.
- The default selection is “Top 5 Media Sources” which will let the users understand their five most profitable media sources in terms of installs or other conversions at any given date range.
- You can clear your selections to get back to the default setting of the dropdown by clicking the cross button (X) that appears on the dropdown after you have selected media source(s).
The campaign and the media source dropdowns are mutually dependent on each other.
- Selection of value(s) in any of the dropdowns will affect the other dropdown in such a way that only the associated items are loaded in them
- If any of the dropdowns are reset by clicking on cross button (X), the other dropdown also resets itself.
3. New Users and Activities Metrics
- Each Report has two sets of metrics or columns based on the data they display. They are grouped into two sets namely New Users and Activities.
- New Users is a set of columns that displays data related to Installs (User Acquisition) and In-App Events post user acquisition.
- Activities is a set of columns that displays data related to App Usage and User Engagement.
- The default selection in the report is New Users metrics and you can select the Activities tab above the reports to view the associated metrics.
4. Events Dropdown
- The Events dropdown will contain the list of In-App events configured for the application.
- This will enable the users to select a particular event or a KPI for which they wish to measure the Application’s performance. The default value selected is “All Events”.
- Based on the event selection from the dropdown, the last 2 columns for the report will only display data associated with the selected event’s occurrence on the App.
5. Date range selector
- The Date range selector will let the users to select the date frame for the data to be displayed on the reports.
- The default date is “Today”. It also has options to select predefined date ranges as well as custom ranges.